After years of exposure to the Pacific Northwest elements, it is fairly easy to see when the exterior of a home or building needs a fresh paint job. And on the inside, you might feel its time for an update or remodel. There are many reasons to keep up on painting maintenance, and many of them are important for making the materials used to build your home last.
Here are a few examples on why you should call your local painter today...
- Keep the moisture out - We tend to see a lot of rain here in Oregon. Proper caulking and painting will act as a barrier against the elements and is your first line of defense against any moisture getting in.
- Stop any dry rot from getting worse - Dry rot is a pretty common issue we see on houses in the area. A great time to address any issues with dry rot is when your house is being painted. Once the affected area is repaired, we can apply the right products to prevent any future damage.
- Increase the value of your home- Often times when selling a home, the best way to increase the value and curb appeal is a good paint job. Sometimes exterior paint is even required to sell the home if there is any peeling paint.
- Improve the visual aesthetics- One of the easiest and most cost effective ways to update your home or business is with a fresh coat of paint. Painting a room can give it an entirely new look and can easily increase the appearance.
- Improved outlook of the home- We often hear customers tell us how much more they enjoy their home after it has been painted. Don't underestimate the power of a positive work or home environment! Spending time in a space you enjoy can really boost your morale!
- Make your home look clean and new- Our homes often to receive a lot of wear after living in them daily. With kids and pets it happens even faster. The trim work and cabinets that were once pearly white begin to collect dings, scratches and scribbles! A fresh coat of paint will really clean up your home and many high sheen paint products can help with ease of cleaning when accidents happen.
If you are interested in home or business painting services, or have any questions at all, call us today at (971) 275-2214 or CLICK HERE